KCS v6 Practices Guide by the Consortium for Service Innovation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. (Please follow the link for more information and definitions.) For information about commercial use or any permissions beyond the scope of this license please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The KCS® methodology is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
The first mention of KCS in a written work must include the superscript ®. Please also include this footnote or parenthetical statement: “KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service InnovationTM.”
The correct use of KCS is as an adjective, for example: “[Company Name] endorses the KCS® methodology….”
KCS cannot be used in the name of an offering without explicit written permission from the Consortium for Service Innovation. Please contact the Consortium with questions.
KCS v6 Practices Guide by Consortium for Service Innovation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.