KCS Principles and Core Concepts by Consortium for Service Innovation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. (Please follow the link for more information and definitions.)
For information about commercial use or any permissions beyond the scope of this license please email email@example.com.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
- For information about obtaining a commercial license for these materials please email firstname.lastname@example.org
KCS Principles and Core Concepts by Consortium for Service Innovation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.