Note: we use the same glossary of terms as the KCS v6 Practices Guide. In place of support agent or engineer, we use knowledge worker: "Anyone who does intellectual work as opposed to physical work. People who use data and information to make judgments and decisions and/or take action. Knowledge workers can play the role of responder or requestor."
Table of Contents:
- Why Intelligent Swarming?
- How Does Intelligent Swarming Work?
- Is Intelligent Swarming Right for You?
- Intelligent Swarming Principles & Core Concepts
- Intelligent Swarming Practices
- Adoption & Roll Out
- Intelligent Swarming & Its Relationship to Other Models
- Further Reading
- Special Thanks
- RIGHT TO USE WITH ATTRIBUTION
The Intelligent Swarming Practices Guide by Consortium for Service Innovation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.