- Additional public resources available at serviceinnovation.org
- Additional Consortium Member resources available on the Member-Only Wiki
- Intelligent Swarming Practices Guide
- Intelligent Swarming was, and continues to be, developed as a smarter way to align people and work. Born out of the high technology support and services industry, it has gained a lot of attention as the most efficient way to solve problems in ever-changing, complex environments. It challenges 30 years of accepted practice and structure in support. Adopters see improved skills development and utilization, greater speed and accuracy of resolutions, providing customer with a better experience.
- Why Intelligent Swarming?
- How Does Intelligent Swarming Work?
- Is Intelligent Swarming Right for You?
- Intelligent Swarming Principles & Core Concepts
- Intelligent Swarming Practices
- Adoption & Roll Out
- Intelligent Swarming & Its Relationship to Other Models
- Further Reading
- Special Thanks
- RIGHT TO USE WITH ATTRIBUTION
- Intelligent Swarming Resources in Other Languages
- Including the Intelligent Swarming Practices Guide in German.
Intelligent Swarming℠ is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
The first mention of Intelligent Swarming in a written work must include the superscript ℠. Please also include this footnote or parenthetical statement: “Intelligent Swarming℠ is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™.”
Intelligent Swarming cannot be used in the name of an offering without explicit written permission from the Consortium for Service Innovation. Please contact the Consortium with questions.
Intelligent Swarming℠: A Framework for Collaboration by Consortium for Service Innovation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.