Our initial experience with Intelligent Swarming is exceeding expectations in terms of improvement in operational efficiencies, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction and loyalty, and it brings with it a host of questions around practices and measurements.
Members are currently implementing:
- Better ways to create relevant connections between people
- People profiles to indicate who knows what
- New measures for contribution in a collaborative environment (talent management)
- Intelligent Swarming: Considerations for Starting Out
- A 36-slide deck including swarming objectives, benefits, enablers, design and adoption tips, and measures of success.
- Intelligent Swarming Insights: a one day workshop which covers:
- Intelligent Swarming Assessment and Design Workshop, a personalized engagement for your organization which covers:
- An assessment of the relevance and value of Intelligent Swarming for your collaboration group.
- A Collaboration Health Survey and Social Network Analysis with results and analysis.
- Guided development of measurements framework, people profiles, and reputation model.
- Guided development of a communications plan and adoption roadmap.
- Click here for a full description; contact Greg Oxton for more details.