- Intelligent Swarming: A Framework for Collaboration
- Intelligent Swarming (Agile Collaboration) is a dramatically different way to organize people and work. It challenges 30 years of accepted practice and structure in support. The early adopters of this model are seeing improvements in all key operational measures of support, including time to resolve and employee skills development, and most importantly, customer effort and loyalty. This Framework for Collaboration is intended to capture the why and what of Intelligent Swarming.
- Executive Overview
- The Opportunity
- What Is Intelligent Swarming?
- Is It Right for You?
- Early Adopters and Lessons Learned
- Creating a Collaborative Culture
- How Does It Work: Intelligent Swarming Design
- Measures of Success
- Adoption and Roll Out
- Intelligent Swarming and Its Relationship to Other Models
- Further Reading
- Special Thanks
- RIGHT TO USE WITH ATTRIBUTION
Our initial experience with Intelligent Swarming℠ is exceeding expectations in terms of improvement in operational efficiencies, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction and loyalty, and it brings with it a host of questions around practices and measurements.
Consortium for Service Innovation members are currently implementing:
- Better ways to create relevant connections between people
- People profiles to indicate who knows what
- New measures for contribution in a collaborative environment (talent management)
More Intelligent Swarming resources available at serviceinnovation.org.
Intelligent Swarming℠ is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
The first mention of Intelligent Swarming in a written work must include the superscript ℠. Please also include this footnote or parenthetical statement: “Intelligent Swarming℠ is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™.”
Intelligent Swarming cannot be used in the name of an offering without explicit written permission from the Consortium for Service Innovation. Please contact the Consortium with questions.
Intelligent Swarming℠: A Framework for Collaboration by Consortium for Service Innovation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.