Adopt in Waves
The goals of Adopting in Waves include developing KCS competencies in the knowledge workers, creating excitement through early success stories, and establishing internal referenceability.
- Preparing and launching Wave I
- Knowledge worker training
- Management training
- Coaching and developing the coaching program
- Sampling and providing feedback on the articles created during Wave I (Content Standard Checklist and PAR)
- Updating technology (functionality and integration)
- Deploying additional waves of adopters
This phase can take anywhere from twelve weeks to one year.
In this section: