Internal vs External KCS Certified Trainers
What's the difference between an Internal and External KCS Certified Trainer?
Two types of KCS Certified Trainers are offered
(Note: External trainers are licensed to teach anyone, where as internal trainers are licensed only to teach employees of their company)
- KCS Certified External Trainer - two options
- KCS External Individual Trainer - Trainer signs KCS Workshop License Agreement and is responsible for royalties due
- KCS External Corporate Trainer - Company signs KCS Workshop License Agreement and company is responsible for royalties due
- KCS Certified Internal Trainer
- Company signs Unlimited Use License Agreement for Internal Use. Trainer is only licensed to train employees of that company. Company pays a one time fee, in lieu of on-going royalty payments per workshop attendee. The trainer only retains their certification and use of the training materials as long as they are employed at that company.
Steps to become a trainer:
- KCS Certified Trainer