Need to register for the KCS v6 Practices Certification Exam
- Read this Kryterion support article first: What you need to know about Online Testing Requirements for online proctored exams
- Log into or create your Webassessor Account - if you need to create your account - please click Create Account on the Webassessor home page
- Be sure to choose the correct exam delivery method "KCS v6 Practices Exam - ONLINE Proctored". OR If you would like to take the exam at a Kryterion Test Center, read more here. Do NOT choose the instructor proctor method after a workshop unless your trainer is proctoring the exam on-site.
- Your timezone will default to the zipcode you entered into your user profile. If there is more than one timezone in your area, the system will ask you to input the timezone.
- Please select date and time and click acknowledge and select.
- Often times a company may provide a test taker with a pre-paid Coupon codes. Enter credit card information. If entering a coupon code insert and click APPLY. Be sure to also click check out!
- IMPORTANT: Check your email from email@example.com with subject line "Exam Registration Confirmation and read the information carefully.
- Once registered, click on "My Assessments" to continue (see image below) to set up your computer for the exam.
- Please note: If possible, use a personal computer as sometimes company's firewalls and security features may need to be disabled.
- Kryterion support article on how to disable security features if needed.
- IMPORTANT: Installing Sentinel and verification of Biometrics is required so be sure to allow plenty of time for this to avoid the cancelation penalties (24 hour minimum to cancel or re-schedule). Please do this well in advance so there is time to reach out the Kryterion Chat prior to launching. Consoritum Support can NOT help with launch or biometrics issues - must contact Kryterion.
- Install Sentinel - if error message please search Kryterion Support by how to download Sentinel on your particular operating system (ie MAC, windows etc)
- IMPORTANT: Biometric verification includes a photo that should have a background free of excessive light (not in front of a window) and face and eyes should be level. If you launch your test and your are having difficulty these biometrics may need to be reset - you can utilize Kryterion Chat to help you when launching the exam.
- Please complete these requirements well in advance of the exam to avoid any issues or cancellation penalty
- KCS v6 Proctored Exams
- Online-Proctored Certification Exam