How do I cancel or reschedule my KCS Practices Exam if I used a coupon code/voucher to purchase the exam?
- Kryterion cancelation penalties will apply as per the exam delivery method
24 hour in advance for online proctored
72 hour in advance of Kryterion Test Center
Otherwise $100 cancelation penalty will apply
- Cancelling or rescheduling exam can be done in the test takers webassessor account by logging in and clicking on My Assessments
- Click on Reschedule/Cancel
- Prior to the penalty window, there will be no charge.
- Test Taker can reschedule for the same type of exam delivery on their own.
- If the test taker has to cancel the exam, the coupon code will no longer work to reschedule. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the existing code asking for a new code. If the code has expired, we will contact your trainer for permission to reissue the code.
- LATE cancel or reschedule, the test taker will be asked to pay $100 via credit card in Webassessor to cancel or reschedule. If you decide to no show, your company will be charged the cancelation fee in order to get a new code for you to register again.
- Practices Certification Exam