How do I change my KCS v6 Practices Certification Exam from a Kryterion Test Center to online proctored?
Please Note: This only applies to the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) v6 Practices Certification Exam and v6 Trainer Certification Exam offered by the Consortium for Service Innovation. For any other exams offered through Kryterion please refer to www.kryterion.com or the organization offering the exam.
- If you are trying to make a change prior to the 72 hour cancelation window, you must first cancel your exam
- To cancel your exam, log into your KCS Academy Webassessor Account and once logged in, click My Assessments.
- Click on cancel and your method of payment will be credited.
- If your are attempting to change an exam in less than the 72 hour cancellation window, you will be charged a cancellation fee.
- Purchase a new exam by choosing Online-Proctored Exam delivery method at the time and date you choose
- If you were given a coupon code for purchasing a KCS v6 Practices Certification Exam by your company or KCS certified trainer, cancel your exam first and contact email@example.com for assistance. Please provide coupon code that you used to purchase the cancelled exam. This must be done prior to the cancelation penalty window.
- KCS v6 Practices Certification Exam
- KCS v6 Trainer Certification Exam