We are implementing KCS and need examples of KCS Structured Knowledge Articles.
- Many variations for formatting KCS-structured articles
- Basic structure stays the same: see section in the KCS v6 Practices Guide about article structure (Title, Problem/Issue, Environment, Resolution, Cause)
- A simple structure looks like the articles in KCS knowledge base (example here)
- Another approach how Intel presents their knowledge articles (example here)
- Most Consortium for Service Innovation member companies use KCS in their support organizations. Review their support content for other examples.
- KCS v6 Practices Guide
- KCS Article Structure
New to KCS implementation