How do I get access to the password protected area in the Consortium Library?
The password protected area of the Consortium Library is a collaboration space for Consortium for Service Innovation members only, where notes and presentations from Consortium meetings are captured.
- Check to see if your company is a Consortium member
- If your company is a member, request a password by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your company email address. A username and password will be sent to you from MindTouch.
- In the event that your company is not a member, membership information can be found here.
- Visit the Members-Only Wiki here.
- Consortium Library has public information that can be use under the Right to Use with Attribution
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- Wiki Access
- Members-only Wiki
- Consortium Library