How do I cancel or reschedule my KCS v6 Practices Exam if I used a coupon code/voucher to purchase the exam?
Cancelling or rescheduling exam can be done in the test taker's Webassessor account by logging in and clicking on My Assessments
Click on Reschedule/Cancel
- Prior to the penalty window, there will be no charge.
- The Test Taker can reschedule for the same type of exam delivery on their own.
- If the Test Taker does not know when they'd like to reschedule, or if Test Taker needs to change the exam delivery method, please cancel the exam and contact email@example.com with the existing coupon code asking for a replacement code. (If the code has expired, we will contact your trainer for permission to reissue the code.)
- Depending on timing, Kryterion cancelation penalties will apply as per the exam delivery method
- Changes must be made 24 hour in advance for online proctored
- Changes must be made 72 hour in advance of Kryterion Test Center
- Otherwise $100 cancelation penalty will apply
- LATE cancel or reschedule, the Test Taker will be asked to pay $100 via credit card in Webassessor to cancel or reschedule. If you decide to no show, your company will be charged the cancelation fee in order to get a new code for you to register again.
- Practices Certification Exam