Skip to main content
Intelligent Swarming Case Studies
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Akamai Swarms Instead of Escalates
- Akamai improves employee experience and response time by using Intelligent Swarming in a complex environment.
- Intelligent Swarming at Tricentis
- Tricentis provides streamlined support on complex products while increasing collaboration and customer and employee satisfaction by removing tiers of support.
- Swarming at Autodesk: A Win-Win
- By implementing Intelligent Swarming, Autodesk leveraged existing resources to support a new product, resulting in higher customer satisfaction and lower resolution times than their top benchmark products.
- Intelligent Matching at Cisco
- Cisco aims to align work with the right people, ending the game of ping pong in support.
- Proving That Swarming Does Work: A 2010 Case Study From BMC
- Guiding principles, lessons learned, and benefits from BMC's early experiment with swarming.