Note: we use the same glossary of terms as the KCS v6 Practices Guide. In place of support agent or engineer, we use knowledge worker: "Anyone who does intellectual work as opposed to physical work. People who use data and information to make judgments and decisions and/or take action. Knowledge workers can play the role of responder or requestor."
Table of Contents:
- Executive Overview
- The Opportunity
- What Is Intelligent Swarming?
- Is It Right for You?
- Early Adopters and Lessons Learned
- Creating a Collaborative Culture
- How Does It Work: Intelligent Swarming Design
- Measures of Success
- Adoption and Roll Out
- Intelligent Swarming and Its Relationship to Other Models
- Further Reading
- Special Thanks
- RIGHT TO USE WITH ATTRIBUTION