Customer Experience Initiative
Members are currently working on a touch point model and desired outcomes, as well as techniques for understanding and improving the customer experience. We aim to reduce value erosion and maximize value addition.
Executing on service excellence is no small task. It often involves a shift in perspective, strategy, culture, and leadership.
Definition of Service Excellence:
Maximize customer realized value/success through the use of our products and services.
We aim to reduce value erosion and maximizing value addition by exploring:
- Building customer empathy
- Do you have a brand promise? Are you fulfilling it?
- Transitioning from customer support to customer success
- Continuous Improvement Model
- Understanding the Customer Experience (CX)
- Assessing and designing improvements
- Measuring impact
- Customer Success Initiative (three minute video summary)
- Strategy for a Global Support Experience (two minute video summary)