Executing on service excellence is no small task. It often involves a shift in perspective, strategy, culture, and leadership.
Definition of Service Excellence:
Maximize customer realized value/success through the use of our products and services.
We aim to reduce value erosion and maximizing value addition by exploring:
- Building customer empathy
- Do you have a brand promise? Are you fulfilling it?
- Transitioning from customer support to customer success
- Continuous Improvement Model
- Understanding the Customer Experience (CX)
- Assessing and designing improvements
- Measuring impact
- Customer Success Initiative (three minute video summary)
- Strategy for a Global Support Experience (two minute video summary)