Consortium Member Password Protected Access
How do I get access to the password protected area in the Consortium Library?
The password protected area of the Consortium Library is a collaboration space for Consortium for Service Innovation members only, where notes and presentations from Consortium meetings are captured.
- If your company is a Consortium Member, request a password by emailing email@example.com from your company email address. A username and password will be sent to you from MindTouch.
- In the event that your company is not a member, membership information can be found here.
- Visit the Members-Only Wiki here.
- The Consortium Library offers many publicly available resources that can be used under the Right to Use with Attribution
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- Wiki Access
- Members-only Wiki
- Consortium Library