How to run a report to see how my team members scored on an exam.
NOTE: You must have been previously assigned a Managers Reporting role
- Login to the Online Learning Center if you have been assigned to a KCS Reports Role. Contact email@example.com for more information if you have not been assigned this role
- Click on MY REPORTS across the top of your account.
- Then click USERS TAKING COURSE (even if it's an exam)
- You will then see this screen that provides the following information:
- If your team member has logged in to their account
- Completion Status (IMPORTANT - currently completion status is not accurate for the Fundamentals Course - due to browsers not updating!)
- Score of Exam (if applicable)
- To run a report as a csv file - follow these steps
- Step 1: Click No Date Range or set a Date Range
- Step 2: Click Run Report
- Step 3: Then Download if you would like (Can choose file type as well)
- Admin for Team Bulk Purchase
- KCS Reports Role
- Online Learning Center