How to register a single team member for an online course/exam as part of my customer account
- Login to the Self-Paced Learning Center if you have been assigned to a KCS Registrar Role. Contact email@example.com more information if you have not been assigned this role
- Hover over MY Reports and a drop down menu will show up with ADD USERS/REGISTER USER - NOTE: Please use Google Chrome Browser to when registering team members - known issues with Microsoft Edge auto filling previous user profile information
- If you have already created profiles for your team member and want to register them individually, click "Register User" and search by last name. If there isn't an existing profile for that person, add the user first and then register.
- Click on the students name once you have located that student's profile and then follow instructions
- Best practice is to share the following information:
- Each person enrolled will be receiving emails from the KCS Academy Online Learning Center on how to log-in and how to access the course(s) and exam. Please check spam. Anyone needing support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If taking the Certification exam, it's best to also review the KCS v6 Fundamentals Study Guide prior to launching the exam.
- Once the course is launched, it's available for 12 weeks.
- Online Learning Center
- KCS Registrar