Does the training and certification offered by HDI meet the KCS Academy standard and is the certification HDI offer recognized?
Certified through HDI and not on the KCS registry
- Consortium for Service Innovation (the owner of the KCS methodology and of the KCS registered service mark) does not recognize KCS training or certification from anyone other than the KCS Academy and its Certified KCS Trainers
- HDI’s commercial activities are not licensed pursuant to the Creative Commons non-commercial license
- HDI is not otherwise licensed to promote KCS v6 or use the KCS marks in connection with its offerings
- Only people who hold the KCS v6 Practices certification from the KCS Academy appear on the KCS v6 Practices certified list
- More information can be found here.
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- KCS v6 Practices Certification
- KCS Coach Certification
- KCS Certification Courses