I want to take my KCS v6 Practices Certification Exam online - not at a Kryterion test center.
- Log into or create your KCS Academy Webassessor Account
- Be sure to choose the correct exam delivery method which is "KCS v6 Practices Exam - ONLINE Proctored"
- Your timezone will default to the zipcode you entered into your user profile. If there is more than one timezone in your area, the system will ask you to input the timezone.
- Please select date and time and click acknowledge and select.
- Once registered, click on "My Assessments" to continue (see image below) to set up your computer for the exam.
- IMPORTANT: Installing Sentinel and verification of Biometrics is required so be sure to allow plenty of time for this to avoid the cancelation penalties (24 hour minimum to cancel or re-schedule).
- Install Sentinel - if error message please search Kryterion Support by how to download Sentinel on your particular operating system (ie MAC, windows etc)
- IMPORTANT: Biometric verification includes a photo that should have a background free of excessive light (not in front of a window) and face and eyes should be level. If you launch your test and your are having difficulty these biometrics may need to be reset - you can utilize Kryterion Chat to help you when launching the exam.
- Keystroke verification is set and should match your normal typing speed. This is done several times before confirming
- Please complete all biometrics well in advance of the exam to avoid any issues or cancellation penalty
- KCS v6 Proctored Exams
- Online-Proctored Certification Exam