How the KCS v6 Fundamentals Course and Exam work and how to purchase
- Where to purchase course or course plus exam
- Course can be paused and /or started over and is self-paced
- Typically completed within 60-90 minutes
- Course can be reviewed multiple times for review purposes for 12 weeks from date of purchase
- KCS v6 Fundamentals Certification Exam is not proctored, 25 multiple-choice questions and begins once it is launched by the user
- Allotted time to complete exam is one hour
- No breaks during the exam
- Reference materials can be used during the exam
- Exam must be taken within 12 weeks of purchase
- IMPORTANT: Please refer to KCS Fundamentals Study Guide. Although course is self-paced and exam is un-proctored, the exam was built to test your understanding of the basics of KCS. The Study guide compliments the course and helps further understanding of the concepts in the course.
- Each retake attempt is $95 and 2 retakes are allowed after a seven-day waiting period between attempts. The exam can be taken a total of three times.
- KCS v6 Fundamentals Course
- KCS v6 Fundamentals Certification Exam
- Online training