How do I reschedule or cancel my KCS exam in Webassessor?
- To reschedule or cancel your exam, log into your KCS Academy Webassessor Account and once logged in, click "My Assessments"
- Click on "Upcoming" and you will be allowed to cancel or re-schedule if you are before the 72 hour cancelation window. (for on-site proctor) and 24 hours in advance (for online-proctored)
- If you are attempting to change the exam delivery method (ie Kryterion Test Center to Online-Proctored), you must cancel your exam for a refund and re-purchase.
- If your are attempting to change an exam in less than the 72 hour cancelation window, you will be charged a cancellation fee unless it is due to Kryterion Test Center closing.
- If you were given a coupon code for a KCS Academy Exam from your company or trainer that is now expired, please contact email@example.com for further instructions. Please provide coupon code used in the email. This can only be done if it's before the cancelation window
- KCS v6 Practices Certification Exam
- KCS v6 Trainer Certification Exam
- Kryterion Test Center