Are KCS in Action Web Sessions recorded?
- Yes, KCS in Action web sessions are recorded. A link to the recording will be emailed to all registrants when it becomes available (can take up to a week)
- To locate email, search for subject line: Recording: (and then name of web session)
- If you have NOT previously registered and the event has NOT passed: Register for web session here
- If you are an employee of a company that is a current member of the Consortium for Service Innovation, you can access all web session recordings on the members-only wiki (login required).
- The KCS Academy
- Web Sessions
- KCS in Action
- Unavailable to attend web session due to conflict in schedule/time zone difference
- Attended web session but would like to review