Five Key Enablers for Self-Service Success
- Findability - The content must be in the context of those who are using self-service (KCS addresses this)
- Completeness - Most of what we have learned internally must be available to self-service quickly; 90/0 (KCS addresses this)
- Access - Making it easy to access self-service for the users (integration of self-service into the application interface)
- Navigation - Support browsing and searching, and offer easy transition from self-service to assisted (no dead ends)
- Marketing - A plan to encourage use of self-service
For details on the key enablers please see the KCS Practices Guide.